- Professional counselling via email, chat or video
- Simple. Services can be accessed through the embedded link to On-Call Health
- Secure end-to-end encryption which meets PHIPA Privacy Act standards
- Confidential with the exception of risk to self or others, disclosure that a child is endangered or in instances where a professional has put a client at risk.
On-line services are not appropriate
- If you are in a crisis situation
- Your personal safety is an issue
- You are considering suicide
- You require medical attention for active psychosis or
- Feel overwhelmed by strong emotions and unable to manage them on your own
If any of these situations apply, please contact a local mental health professional immediately, a family doctor or go to your community hospital’s emergency room for assistance.
Who can request on-line counselling
- Adults 18 years or older or with written consent of a legal guardian
- Completion of an on-line client information/request for service form which includes the client’s age or birth date and a documented emergency contact person and phone number. (This is available after you follow the On-Call Health link).
On-line or In-Person Clinical Supervision of Mental Health Professionals
- Approved by the College of Ontario and Social Service Workers and the Ontario College of Registered Psychotherapists as a Clinical Supervisor
- Clinical Supervisor with 25 years experience
- Able to attest to supervisory hours
SPEAK WITH SUSAN
Creative Self-Care Workshops
- Empower personal and team balance
- Tailored to your personal or team needs
- Delivered in-person
SPEAK WITH SUSAN
Pricing and Payment
- On-line counselling is billed at the same rate as an in-person clinical hour. The cost is $160 per hour.
- A receipt for service will be issued electronically for third party reimbursements. On-Call Health sets up your payment and payment method.
- The cost for clinical supervision is billed at $130 per supervision hour and is payed directly to Susan either by check or bank transfer.
- Creative Self-Care Workshops are delivered at $750 per half day workshop. This does not include the cost of supplies. Workshops will be invoiced after the delivery of the workshop.
ALL CLIENTS will be asked to electronically sign a waiver that specifically states the limits of confidentiality and an understanding of the conditions of treatment.